This Guide Article has been written for Version 2.1 of the DATAFLOW Software. For Previous Releases use the version selection in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
The DATAFLOW Designer uses so called Solutions to contain all configuration and data. This article shows typical user actions when working with such solutions:
- Open Solution
- Save Solution
- Close Solution
To open an existing solution,
- Click on the open button in the ‘File’ ribbon.
- Then click the browse button and select an existing solution file in the Windows Explorer dialog.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the DATAFLOW project folder.
- Double click the *.dfs or *.dfsx file.
If the solution has been opened before, it can also be selected form the recent list.
You can press Ctl + O to open a project from a directory.
To save a project,
- Click the save button
To save a solution to a new directory,
- Click the Save as button in the file ribbon (or by pressing Ctrl + Shift + S).
This allows you to create a copy of the solution. Further save actions (see above) will save the solution in the new location.
To close the current solution,
- Press close in the file ribbon. If the solution has unsaved changes, a dialog will allow you to save it first or to keep it open instead.
Required Module: DATAFLOW Designer
This Article has been written based on V2.1.1 of the DATAFLOW software.
Latest update 2023-05-31 by WUE.